Timeshare Rental Services
In addition to brokerage services, our agents are happy to assist you with a variety of timeshare rental services. By working with one of our Vacation Specialists you can find a renter for your unused week or book your vacation accommodations at a low cost unavailable elsewhere on the market.
Are you going on vacation?
How to rent a timeshare for your next vacation:
- Call us at 877-884-9577 to speak to one of our Vacation Specialists.
- We will assist you in selecting the destination, resort, unit and dates which best suit your needs.
- Our rental agent will find your desired rental and negotiated the price on your behalf.
- Submit your payment details and sign and return the rental agreement.*
- An electronic receipt is sent to the email address you provided.
- At this point, your reservation is 100% guaranteed.
- A welcome letter with your reference number is sent to you via email.
- Within 10 business days you will receive a confirmation letter with record of your name on the resort reservation. (Please note that for a small number of resorts, rental confirmations are not released until 30 days before the check-in date.)
We accept all major credit and debit cards. However, in order for us to secure your rental unit, we need the following payment details:
- Name as it appears on the credit card being used to pay for the rental.
- The billing address associated with the card.
- The card number associated with your account.
- A valid email address where we can send you the rental agreement.
*Please note that your credit card will not be charged until AFTER both you and the timeshare owner have signed and returned the rental agreement. If the card holder paying for the reservation is different than the person occupying the unit, both parties must sign and return the rental agreement. Your reservation cannot be guaranteed without signed rental agreements from all involved parties.
Are you an owner renting out your timeshare?
Our rental process:
- Once you have negotiated a rental price with one of our agents, you will need to provide us with a valid email address.
- Sign and return the rental agreement.
- A payment letter will be sent to you, along with a check with a USPS tracking number. Alternately, we can provide payment via PayPal.*
- Once we receive the USPS delivery confirmation of your check, you have 5 business days to have the renter’s name transferred onto your resort reservation.
*Owners, please be aware that there is a 2.9% fee in order for us to process payments to you via PayPal.
If you are booking a vacation at the last-minute or renting out your unit within 2 week window, some exceptions apply to our normal rental process.
For rental reservations within a 2 week window:
- Renters, please be aware that your name may not appear on the resort reservation until 24 hours before check-in.
- Owners, as soon as you receive the USPS tracking number for your check, please immediately transfer the renter’s name onto your reservation.
RCI and Interval Reservations
If you are booking Interval or RCI reservations within a 2 week window, your name probably will not appear in the system until the day before check-in. For all other RCI and Interval rentals, your name will not appear on the resort reservation until at least 2 weeks before check-in.
Owners, in order to simplify the rental process, please send Timeshare Broker Services your II or RCI certificate with the name change on the reservation.